James Andrew Residential are always keen to recruit experienced, high calibre concierge staff to join our team. Please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is primarily customer-focused. A background in working at prestigious, mixed use residential developments would be preferable.
- Meet and greet the residents and answer enquiries by telephone or from callers to the desk. Assist the residents, guests and visitors when required.
- Assist residents with luggage/shopping to and from their apartment.
- Ensuring that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times. Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times.
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV and aid the smooth running of car parking facilities.
- Uploading information onto a website portal if required.
- Check and screen all visitors and guests and any contractor staff, ensuring that they have permission to be present in the building. Report any suspicious/unusual behaviour, calling the police if necessary.
- Carry out regular patrols of the entire building and report any faults and/or security breaches found to the Building Manager.
- Ensure the tidiness of the common areas of the building and assist with the cleaning of public areas if outside the cleaner’s normal working hours.
- Ensure correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints. Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
- Issuing of keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys.
- Responsibility for all deliveries to the main reception desk, receiving and safekeeping of all parcels/registered mail. Correct issuing of all parcels/registered mail and notifying residents of any deliveries to arrange collection from the front desk.
- Assist the Building Manager with any other reasonable duties as requested.
- Be able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift, highlighting any events that have occurred and forthcoming events.
- Maintain a clean and smart appearance at all times, wearing either the staff uniform or a suit.