JAR Management Team
James Andrew Residential's experienced team have over a century of combined management expertise at Director level. It's what sets the business apart.
Managing Director Fiona Docherty meets all clients, oversees instructions from the start and remains involved in the management of all buildings to ensure that our exact standards are maintained.
FIONA DOCHERTY, MIRPM
- Over 25 years experience in residential management in Central London.
- Responsible for operations and consultancy to mid and high-end residential developers and investors.
- Commercial approach and extensive experience in the residential market provide insight at every stage.
- Email Fiona
JEREMY GREY, MRICS
- 25 years experience specialising in asset management, property consultancy and operations.
- Email Jeremy
GEOFFREY WARNER , FRICS
- Specialises in asset and commercial property management.
- 30 years experience in private practice, working for institutions and property companies.
- Email Geoffrey
Finance & Administration
Head of Residential Property Accounts
Residential Property Accounts
PA to Fiona Docherty & Jeremy Grey
Working under the directors is a core team of property facilities management specialists who draw upon a wealth of established relationships with external consultants.
The business benefits from commendably low staff turnover which builds up a wealth of building experience, promotes client continuity and fosters long-term relationships amongst all stakeholders.